The BEC MX-240 Enterprise CBRS Gateway offers a new opportunity for enterprises to build their own private LTE networks leveraging shared CBRS spectrum across a wide variety of industries and environments. The BEC MX-240 is a highly reliable and secure platform featuring a hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components, extended operating temperature range, Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and flexible configuration for drop-in network integration.
Businesses can fully manage the MX-240 through BECentral®, a cloud-based device management platform that features proactive alerts and notifications, data usage control, centralized configuration, remote firmware management and location services. The BEC MX-240 is designed for seamless integration into any network deployment with minimal configuration, delivering secure and dedicated connectivity for in-building private LTE use cases.
The BEC MX-240 is the perfect balance of performance, ruggedness, reliability, price and secure wireless connectivity for business-critical operations.
- 4×4 MIMO Antenna Technology and Carrier Aggregation
- Flexible network configuration, Gigabit Ethernet ports configurable as LAN, segmented LAN or LAN/WAN Interfaces
- Ultra-Compact and lightweight design for simplified deployments and discrete mounting virtually anywhere
- IP40 hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range and flexible input voltage selection
- Supported by BECentral®, BEC’s cloud-based device management platform for extended network visibility and control of devices remotely
The BEC MX-200A Advanced Industrial 4G/LTE Router is a high-performance wireless platform enabling high availability, reliable and secure wireless connectivity for business-critical operations. The MX-200A is a Category 6 device supporting LTE Advanced and Carrier Aggregation (2CA) increasing capacity and providing a 50% increase in peak data rates. Enterprises now have a solution that can truly serve as the primary connection or backup connection to a wired network. The MX-200A features two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, RS-232 Serial console, optional A-GPS and enterprise-level functionality such as dynamic routing, integrated VPN, Quality of Service (QoS) and advanced security mechanisms.
Administrators can extend network visibility with BeCentral® BEC’s Cloud-Based Remote Management Platform. BeCentral® enables real-time device monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting and maintenance from a single centralized location. The platform will simplify device access, lower support expenses, accelerate deployments/service delivery and maximizes operational efficiency.
- Offers 4G/LTE and/or Ethernet IP broadband connectivity. (3G Fallback is optional)
- Automatic failover for network resilience and reliable connectivity
- Advanced SX Antenna Technology for increased coverage, signal reception, and efficiency
- Optional GPS for real-time tracking and location data-based application
- Advanced VPN & Tunneling Protocols for secure data
- Enterprise level routing functionality
- Local and Remote management via SNMP or BECentral Cloud Remote Management
- Out-of-Band Management (OOBM)
- Virtual Routing Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Industry Certifications: FCC, CE, PTCRB, ICES-003, RCM
- Certified Carrier Network: AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon, and Sprint
The BEC MX-230 Industrial M2M Router is a low-power wide area network (LPWAN) enabled device. It supports both Cat.NB1 (NB-IoT) and Cat.M1 (LTE-M) technologies and optimizes range and service coverage for low-cost, low-bandwidth and low-power IoT/M2M communication.
The MX-230 is feature-packed NB-IoT/LTE-M router in compact and rugged designed to be deployed in any harsh environment and hard-to-reach areas. MX-230 features two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with one versatile port for LAN or ETH WAN connectivity, an RS-232 Serial interface enabling serial device connectivity over IP, optional A-GPS, advanced software and management tools enabling high availability, reliability, high degree of network security operation, centralized control and visibility in a distributed environments.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- RS-232 console for serial device connectivity over IP
- Flexible Input Voltage Selection (9V-56VDC)
- Highly configurable with software
- Optional A-GPS
- Certified Carrier Network: Verizon